Because I would want to know this stuff I'm gonna give you the random details.
- The playroom is in our basement. Our basement is partially finished. Rumor has it the former owner was having an affair with the construction guy that did it. I'm thinking the affair ended and he walked away before the work was done.
- The tree topper is from Target ($4.99) and I love it.
- The tree skirt I couldn't be bothered to straighten is from the dollar store. $1 for that retro red felt goodness.
- You will note that hiding behind the pirate ship is a red bowling pin lamp. Yes, it lights up a glowing red! In a garbage tossing fury I got rid of it's brother, the wooden bowling pin lamp base, and I regret it to this day.
- The empty picture frames were hung last week after sitting in a pile for more than 3 years. I bought the lot on a Martha Stewart Kmart clearance sale. Finally, the ADD medication is kicking in and I'm finishing up a lot of those long postponed tasks. If I keep taking it I just might pick up the photos that have been sitting at Walgreen's since October and fill them up.