- This corner really highlights how out of hand my ebay bidding has gotten. All the ornaments on the tree are from ebay (keyword: Retro Christmas). But how can you resist a little vintage blue trash can ornament? You can't!
- The cool 70's lamp is also an ebay find. No one was bidding because it needed to be rewired. I got it for 99 cents! Ok the postage was $15.00 - but still! I am a craptastic crafter and even I figured out how to rewire with those little hardware kits. Don't be afraid to tackle rewiring, it's a snap. The shade is from "The Walmart".
- The T-square hanging up is from my recently deceased grandparent's home. She was a schoolteacher and her husband was the principal of the school. I use it to draw (sorta) straight lines on the kickass Pottery Barn chalkboard that hangs in my kitchen. I shamelessly begged for that chalkboard as a wedding gift from a former boss. We're still friends so I guess she didn't get too annoyed.
- The awesome snowman is from my sisinlaw Carol. Her deceased and super lovely grandmother had that in her home. It has become one of my favorite things to put out at Christmas. I adore the homemade look and like that it came from a nice family.
- The cool felt runner was from Crate & Barrel about 3 Christmas's past, from my mom. Thank you mom.
- Lastly, the Ikea table that everything is on. Carol and I hauled that thing out of Ikea with 3 toddlers riding on top of one of those flatbeds on wheels. We then used what was left of our charm to get some guy to load it into the minivan. No small feat.
A very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka or whatever you celebrate to you and yours!