So it is with great apprehension that I put out myself out there to ask for your vote again. But because putting myself into awkward situations is how I like to live my life. La Dolca Dorka! I'm asking for your vote anyways. Please don't be a suck. Vote for me to win a year of paid blogging. That's right, someone would actually pay me to write about shaving my son's head with a cookie trimmer for Bible Camp picture day.
If you vote for me and I win I promise to;
- Buy a better camera. One with some video editing software that allows me to slim myself so I can start posting some pictures that include me.
- Buy a video camera. Because words can't adequately illustrate my son singing all the words to Fergalicious.
- Go to Vegas. I love Vegas. We intentionally conceived our daughter there. She has a onsie with a Vegas Elvis on it. And while my going to Vegas does not directly benefit you, the reader, I'm pretty sure that a Lotta fresh from the craps table is infinitely more interesting than a Lotta fresh from cleaning up actual crap.
- Get some Future MILF merchandise to give out. Come on, you know you want a Future MILF sticker on your Weight Watcher's booklet.
- Buy some new underwear that doesn't come in a 3-pack. And no, the pictures will not include me in the new underwear.
- Fulfill your virtual fantasy. Want me to email you an erotic story about a man who comes over and cleans your house twice a week. And oooh yes, he does the floors. And toilets. It's on!