- Peed down the length of the hallway. Just cause.
- Pushed his sister halfway down the stairs.
- We pretty much got evil eyed out of our gym when he ran straight up to the glass windows and started slamming on them with his toy.
- Run. Fall. Scream. Repeat. All damn day long.
- Talk in a LOUD and superfast voice that makes Ty Pennington seem soft spoken and laid back.
Maybe I'm over thinking and it was just a freak sugar day? I do that with parenting. When daughter pitches a fit I go through every possiblity usually starting with "I'm a bad mom" before it dawns on me that she's just tired. Or hungry. When I talked to husband about son he just said, "He's growing, he'll be fine!". Um, kay. But I'm still giving away the rest of the fruit punches.