At any rate, I swooped it all up and took it home. I think I'm done with consignment. Though I am debating doing a home party. Maybe collaborate with some other local Etsians to put together a Handmade Holiday shopping party. I'm not sure I'm that organized though.
Here's a shot of a few of the items I brought home - though I'm sorry my photo doesn't do them justice. If you would like any of the pieces please leave a comment with your email. Or email me directly Then I'll send you a Paypal invoice. Otherwise, I'll be photographing these in a better light and trying to get them up on Etsy by the end of the week. But I know Halloween is coming soon, so I thought I would post these here tonight at least.
From left to right:
- Vampire Teeth (Taken)
- Sterling Silver Witches Hat and Broom charms on an 18" Sterling Silver chain. $38
- Pewter Skeleton earrings on gunmetal ear wire. $12
- Sterling Silver Moving Jack O Lantern Charm. The top opens and closes! On an 18" Sterling Silver chain. (Taken)
- Sterling Silver Witches Cauldron and Broom charms on a 7.5 inch Sterling Silver charm bracelet. $38
- Vintage Sterling Silver Moving Cuckoo Clock Charm. The tiny little pine cone weights move up and down! On an 18" Sterling Chain. (Taken)
- Vintage Sterling Silver Fan Charm on an 18" Sterling Chain. $30